GO TO 2040 Strategy Papers
The following planning strategies were researched during the development of the GO TO 2040 regional comprehensive plan. Most of these have been recommended for implementation by past plans; others, such as infrastructure privatization, have arisen as major issues recently.
CMAP and the Chicago Community Trust collaborated on nine human and community development strategy papers. More information about these papers, including lead agency information and names of advisory committee members for each topic are included in both the summaries and full reports. Read more about the collaboration.
- Alternative Fuels
- Arterial Operations – Pavement and Access Mgmt.
- Arterial Operations – Roundabouts
- Context Sensitivity
- Interregional Transportation
- Pricing and Managed Facilities
- Public-Private Partnerships
- Public Transportation
- Transportation Demand Management
- Transportation Security / Incident Management