Upcoming APBP webinars
The Association for Pedestrian and Bicycle Professionals (APBP) has announced their monthly webinar series for 2013. Generally, a webinar site license costs $85 ($50 for APBP members). Member discounts for five or more webinars are available. For more information and to register, visit the APBP website.
- January 16 - Best Practices in Pedestrian Wayfinding
- February 20 - Driving Deaths Down: Proven Countermeasures that Work
- March 20 - Dynamics of Effective Advisory Committees
- April 17 - Economic Benefits of Walkable and Bike Friendly Communities
- May 15 - Bike Signals
- June19 - What's in There for Me: Mining National Data for Information on Walking and Bicycling
- July 17 - From Paint to Preform: Getting the Most from Pavement Markings
- August 21 - Getting Better Data for Better Decisions: Improving Performance Measures and Outcomes
- September 18 - Integrating Spatial Data to Develop Community Priorities
- October 16 - Using Photo-enforcement to Improve Pedestrian Safety
- November 20 - Is There Safety in Numbers for Cyclists and Pedestrians?
- December 18 - Integrating Equity into Bicycle and Pedestrian Planning