The Environment & Natural Resources Committee's charge is to:
- Provide feedback to staff and the coordinating committees on CMAP projects as they relate to environment and natural resources.
- Serve as a discussion forum for regionally important issues in environmental planning and policy.
- Help coordinate and prioritize policy positions, programs, and advocacy between CMAP and other organizations.
- Help identify relevant environmental best practices and encourage their adoption by CMAP partners in the region.
Its 2018 schedule is as follows:
- January 4
- February 1
- March 1
- April 5
- May 3
- June 7
- July 12 – second Thursday, given 4th of July holiday
- August – no meeting
- September 6
- October 4
- November 1
- December – no meeting