CMAQ Program Development
It is anticipated that the next call for CMAQ projects will occur in January 2015. Information about prior program development is provided below.
Public Review and Comment Period
The public comment period on the proposed projects adding an additional $285 million to the FY 2014-18 Congestion Mitigation and Air Quality Improvement (CMAQ) program has closed. The comments received are listed below along with a memo summarizing them and the staff response.
- Summary of Comments Received and Staff Response
- BP08144019 - Villa Park
- TI13143921 - Niles
- TI13143911 - Various Commenters
- TI13144028- Various Commenters
- TI13143924 - Metropolitan Planning Council
- DR01143928 - Illinois Coalition to Clean Up Diesel Pollution (c/o Respiratory Health Association)
- Direct Emissions Reduction Project Proposals - America's Natural Gas Alliance
- General Program - Northwest Municipal Conference
Proposed Program Submitted for Public Review and Comment
Program Development Schedule (revised 03-01-13)
Project Proposal Rankings (as of 06-24-13)
Program Focus Groups' Recommendations
Submitted Project Appplications (revised 03-14-13)
Call for Projects
Project Application Informational Booklet - Guide to FFY 2014-2018 CMAQ Call for Projects.
Below are external resources for CMAQ Applicants. Resources specific to Northeastern Illinois and CMAP Policies and Procedures can be found on the CMAQ Related Pages described on the CMAQ Program web page.
Manuals and Processes
Federal Aid Project Flow Chart: Initiation to Completion (IDOT, 2002) Number correspond to Milestone Schedule