Posted on January 09, 2012 3:01 PM
CDOT Streets for Cycling Plan 2020 public meetings
The Chicago Department of Transportation (CDOT) is holding a series of meetings and webinars throughout Chicago to receive input on their “Streets for Cycling Plan 2020,” which received funding through Congestion Mitigation and Air Quality (CMAQ) Improvement program. The plan will identify locations and ways for expanding and improving the city’s network of bicycling facilities, with the goal of making bike trips safe and comfortable for all Chicagoans. The meetings flyer is also available in Spanish. Meetings/webinars dates and locations are as follows:
- January 18, 6:00 to 8:00 p.m., Garfield Park Conservatory, Jensen Room, 300 N. Central Park Avenue.
- January 25, 6:00 to 8:00 p.m., Woodson Regional Library, Auditorium, 9525 S. Halsted Street.
- February 1, 6:00 to 8:00 p.m., Sulzer Regional Library, 4455 N. Lincoln Avenue.
- February 3 webinar, noon to 1:00 p.m. Reserve a webinar seat.
- February 6 webinar, 6:00 to 7:00 p.m. Reserve a webinar seat.