CMAP uses a range of blogs to share news and events with residents and stakeholders of northeastern Illinois on a variety of topics to keep readers up to date on a variety of planning activities:
- Weekly Updates from executive director Randy Blankenhorn are available online and can be emailed every Friday to inform readers of progress at CMAP and events, announcements, and other news from throughout the region. Subscribe to receive Weekly Updates via email or read via RSS.
- Policy Updates contain research and analysis of data and federal, state, and local policy issues of the day. These entries will largely reflect ongoing CMAP work on topics such as the regional economy, transportation, and environmental and local planning issues. Subscribe by RSS.
- The Soles and Spokes blog covers all matters related to biking and walking. Topics include technical resources, safety, health, training, funding opportunities, and education and encouragement programs, among others. Subscribe by RSS.
- The Green Signals blog covers all matters related to transportation operations. Topics covered include arterial operations, data archiving, the environment, freeway operations, and safety, among others. Subscribe by RSS.
- Our various Social Media are a great way to stay connected with CMAP, including via Twitter, YouTube, and Facebook.