ON TO 2050 Promotional Toolkit
Thank you for helping us spread the word about the Chicago region’s new comprehensive plan, ON TO 2050. In this toolkit, CMAP has provided sample social media content your organization can use to help promote the plan. At any time, feel free to share the ON TO 2050 Public Engagement video and check what CMAP has posted on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram. You can also tag CMAP (@cmapillinois) in your post.
- The Chicago region has a new comprehensive plan. ON TO 2050 is the region’s blueprint for a thriving, resilient, and inclusive future. Explore the new plan and share your #2050BigIdeas. www.cmap.illinois.gov/2050
- ON TO 2050 is our region’s plan for succeeding together. Learn more about the Chicago region’s new comprehensive plan and how working collaboratively to achieve its goals will help all residents thrive. https://cmap.is/2050video #2050BigIdeas
- Three core principles — Inclusive Growth, Resilience, and Prioritized Investment — help guide the recommendations of ON TO 2050, the Chicago region’s new comprehensive plan. www.cmap.illinois.gov/2050/principles #2050BigIdeas
- Metropolitan Chicago simply cannot thrive when so many people and places are left behind. Compare the disparate outcomes minority residents in the Chicago region face compared with other regions in this interactive graphic. http://www.cmap.illinois.gov/2050/disparate-outcomes
- ON TO 2050’s five chapters, Community, Prosperity, Environment, Governance, and Mobility, explore evolving trends and recommend policies for a prosperous region. Explore the plan: http://www.cmap.illinois.gov/2050/chapters #2050BigIdeas
- Today, the Chicago region’s population growth has stagnated and its economic growth lags peer regions. ON TO 2050, our region’s new comprehensive plan, lays out a vision to help the region thrive in the future. http://www.cmap.illinois.gov/2050 #2050BigIdeas
- Explore ON TO 2050’s municipal or community-level data with the plan’s interactive local strategy maps. http://www.cmap.illinois.gov/2050/maps
- In developing the ON TO 2050 plan, CMAP engaged over 100,000 residents of the seven-county Chicago region. ON TO 2050 offers a vision for the future built upon its collaborative development, which continues today with implementation. http://www.cmap.illinois.gov/2050/public-engagement #2050BigIdeas
- ON TO 2050 will help improve the daily lives of the more than 8.5 million residents in 284 municipalities of Northeastern Illinois. http://www.cmap.illinois.gov/2050/profiles #2050BigIdeas
The Chicago region has a new comprehensive plan. ON TO 2050 is the region’s blueprint for a thriving, resilient, and inclusive future. Three core principles – Inclusive Growth, Resilience, and Prioritized Investment – inform ON TO 2050’s goals. Its five chapters, Community, Prosperity, Environment, Governance, and Mobility, explore evolving trends and recommend policies for a prosperous 2050. Explore the plan and share your #2050BigIdeas. www.cmap.illinois.gov/2050
Click a thumbnail below to download a larger version of key images from ON TO 2050 for your use with social media or promotional content. If you would like a high-resolution verson of any other image in the plan, contact Joan Smedinghoff, email@example.com or 312-386-8716.