Applications for the 2023 Peters Fellowship are closed.
- Enrollment in a master’s degree graduate program in urban and regional planning; public policy and administration; environmental science, planning or engineering; or a related field. Priority will be given to those students midway through their graduate program.
- Interest in a career in regional planning
- Recommendation by a faculty member in the students master’s degree graduate program
Please submit all of the following items as part of your application:
- Applications guidelines form
- A letter of application (no longer than two pages) which contains the following information:
- Your address, telephone number, and email address during the school year
- The time period you would be available to perform fellowship duties between May and December of this year
- A background statement specifying the university and master’s degree program in which you are enrolled, the number of semesters you have completed in the program and expected graduation date, grade point average, academic and other awards, and community and other extracurricular activities
- A statement describing why you are interested in applying for the fellowship, and any specific aspects of regional planning which interest you
- One letter of recommendation from a faculty member in your master’s degree program
- A resume, curriculum vitae, or other description of your education and professional experience
- An official transcript(s) of courses with a confirmation of your grade point average