Are you concerned about having better parks?
How about housing in your community?
Have you ever wondered about the transportation system and its impact on communities?
Join us for our first spring workshop!
Register here: cmap.is/FLIPBootCamp2019
The Chicago Metropolitan Agency for Planning’s Future Leaders in Planning (FLIP) Program is partnering with UIC’s College of Urban Planning and Public Affairs to host a FREE workshop for high school students on transportation and mobility in the Chicago region.
Saturday, March 16 from 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
UIC’s College of Urban Planning and Public Affairs (CUPPAH)
412 S. Peoria St., 2nd Floor
Chicago, IL 60607
- Build your college resume and gain invaluable experience
- Receive community service credit hours
- Learn how to advocate for communities and understand planning and policy processes
- Better understand the makeup of the region and how planning for the future impacts our lives
- Be currently enrolled in high school.
- Reside in one of the seven counties of the northeastern Illinois region.
- Possess a desire to learn more about the region and our communities.
- Must register to attend