Agenda for October 26, 2020
- Minutes for meeting on June 22, 2020
- Presentation: INVEST South/West - Gerardo Garcia, City of Chicago's Department of Planning and Development
- Update on the Chicago Regional Growth Corporation
- CMAP Local Technical Assistance project: Garfield Green Line South Action Plan (presentation)
- New CMAP guide, Improving local development incentives: Effective practices for local governments in northeastern Illinois
Agenda for June 22, 2020
- Minutes for meeting on January 27, 2020
- Committee member updates:
- What are your stakeholders' most immediate needs or highest concerns during this time?
- How is your organization adjusting its strategies and community outreach to better serve marginalized communities? What barriers and/or best practices have you come across?
- What general trends and issues will you be monitoring closely in the coming weeks?
- How can CMAP and the committee best support your efforts?
- CMAP analysis on the impact of the pandemic on municipal revenues
- Initial results from the COVID-19 Regional Recovery Survey
The March 23 meeting was canceled. In accordance with the governor’s request for nonessential staff to work from home, the CMAP office was closed.
Agenda for January 27, 2020
- Minutes for meeting on October 28, 2019
- Presentation: Cook County Comprehensive Economic Development Strategy - Drew Williams-Clark, Center for Neighborhood Technology
- CMAP guide for local communities on the use of incentive policies
- MMC Regional Climate Action Plan
- Project proposal evaluations for CMAP Local Technical Assistance and RTA Community Planning