The Environment & Natural Resources Committee's charge is to:
- Provide feedback to staff and the coordinating committee on CMAP planning and projects as they relate to environment and natural resources.
- Serve as a discussion forum for regionally important issues in environmental planning and policy.
- Help coordinate and prioritize policy positions, programs, and advocacy between CMAP, the region's communities, and other organizations.
- Help identify relevant environmental best practices and encourage their adoption by CMAP partners in the region.
Its 2019 schedule is as follows:
- January - no meeting
- February 7
- March 7
- May 2
- July 11 – second Thursday, given 4th of July holiday
- September 5
- November 7