The Environment & Natural Resources Committee's charge is to:
- Provide feedback to staff and the coordinating committee on CMAP planning and projects as they relate to environment and natural resources.
- Serve as a discussion forum for regionally important issues in environmental planning and policy.
- Help coordinate and prioritize policy positions, programs, and advocacy between CMAP, the region's communities, and other organizations.
- Help identify relevant environmental best practices and encourage their adoption by CMAP partners in the region.
Its 2021 schedule is as follows:
- January 7
- March 22 (joint meeting with Economic Development Committee)
- May 6
- July 1
- September 2 (Canceled)
- November 4 (Canceled)
See current and archived committee materials. Watch meeting recordings here.