The Environment & Natural Resources Committee's charge is to:
- Provide feedback to staff and the coordinating committee on CMAP planning and projects as they relate to environment and natural resources.
- Serve as a discussion forum for regionally important issues in environmental planning and policy.
- Help coordinate and prioritize policy positions, programs, and advocacy between CMAP, the region's communities, and other organizations.
- Help identify relevant environmental best practices and encourage their adoption by CMAP partners in the region.
Its 2020 schedule is as follows:
- January 9 - second Thursday, given New Year's holiday
- March 5
- May 7 - CANCELLED
- July 9 - second Thursday, given 4th of July holiday
- September 3
- November 5