The Environment & Natural Resources Committee's charge is to:
- Provide feedback to staff and the coordinating committees on CMAP projects as they relate to environment and natural resources.
- Serve as a discussion forum for regionally important issues in environmental planning and policy.
- Help coordinate and prioritize policy positions, programs, and advocacy between CMAP and other organizations.
- Help identify relevant environmental best practices and encourage their adoption by CMAP partners in the region.
Its 2019 schedule is as follows:
- January - no meeting
- February 7
- March 7
- April 4
- May 2
- June 6
- July 11 – second Thursday, given 4th of July holiday
- August – no meeting
- September 5
- October 3
- November 7
- December – no meeting