Transportation Alternatives Program (TAP-L)
The locally programmed Transportation Alternatives Program (TAP-L) is a federally-funded program of surface transportation improvements designed to support non-motorized transportation. CMAP uses a competitive process to select bicycle facility projects to fund under this program that help complete the Regional Greenways and Trail Plan.
CMAP releases a new call for CMAQ and TAP-L projects from January 6, 2017 through March 3, 2017. Check out the Program Development page for more information including the Project Application Booklet and the application forms. An Information Webinar will be held on January 13, 2017.
Documents Related to Program Development
- Criteria for selecting projects for FFY 2018-2020 Program and Program Management
- Criteria for selecting projects for FFY 2015-16 Transportation Alternatives Program
- Projects selected for the FY 2013-14 Transportation Alternatives program
- Criteria for selecting projects for Transportation Alternatives funding
- Background on facility design criteria
- FFY 2013-14 Transportation Alternatives Program Application Booklet