Transportation Alternatives Program (TAP-L)
The locally programmed Transportation Alternatives Program (TAP-L) is a federally-funded program of surface transportation improvements designed to support non-motorized transportation. CMAP uses a competitive process to select bicycle facility projects to fund under this program that help complete the Regional Greenways and Trail Plan.
CMAP has released the proposed FFY 2018-2020 Transportation Alternatives Program-Local (TAP-L) for a public review and comment period. Check out the Program Development page for more information including how to submit a comment and the Project Application Booklet.
Documents Related to Program Development
- Criteria for selecting projects for FFY 2018-2020 Program and Program Management
- Criteria for selecting projects for FFY 2015-16 Transportation Alternatives Program
- Projects selected for the FY 2013-14 Transportation Alternatives program
- Criteria for selecting projects for Transportation Alternatives funding
- Background on facility design criteria
- FFY 2013-14 Transportation Alternatives Program Application Booklet