Transportation Alternatives Program (TAP)
Transportation Alternatives Program (TAP-L)
The locally programmed Transportation Alternatives Program (TAP-L) is a federally-funded program of surface transportation improvements designed to support non-motorized transportation. CMAP uses a competitive process to select bicycle facility projects to fund under this program that help complete the Regional Greenways and Trail Plan.
A new call for projects opened on January 15, 2019 along with the CMAQ and STP-Share Fund programs. Learn more about the call for projects and RSVP for two informational webinars on January 15 and 17, here.
Documents Related to Program Development
- Criteria for selecting projects for FFY 2018-2020 Program and Program Management
- Criteria for selecting projects for FFY 2015-16 Transportation Alternatives Program
- Projects selected for the FY 2013-14 Transportation Alternatives program
- Criteria for selecting projects for Transportation Alternatives funding
- Background on facility design criteria
- FFY 2013-14 Transportation Alternatives Program Application Booklet