Transportation Alternatives Program (TAP)
Transportation Alternatives Program (TAP-L)
The locally programed Transportation Alternatives Program (TAP-L) is a federally-funded program of surface transportation improvements designed to support non-motorized transportation. CMAP uses a competitive process to select bicycle facility projects to fund under this program that help complete the Regional Greenways and Trail Plan.
To learn more about the current call for projects with the CMAQ and STP-Share Fund programs visit the Call for transportation projects webpage.
Documents Related to Program Development
- Criteria for selecting projects for FFY 2018-2020 Program and Program Management
- Criteria for selecting projects for FFY 2015-16 Transportation Alternatives Program
- Projects selected for the FY 2013-14 Transportation Alternatives program
- Criteria for selecting projects for Transportation Alternatives funding
- Background on facility design criteria
- FFY 2013-14 Transportation Alternatives Program Application Booklet