Thank you for helping us share the ON TO 2050 Alternative Future: Changed Climate. This page includes text you can use in your organization's newsletter and on social media to share our call for public feedback.
CMAP wants your input on how our region should address climate change
To shape the ON TO 2050 comprehensive regional plan, the Chicago Metropolitan Agency for Planning (CMAP) is conducting extensive public engagement around five possible Alternative Futures: Changed Climate, Walkable Communities, Innovative Transportation, Constrained Resources, and Transformed Economy.
This month CMAP is asking its partners and all concerned residents to share their thoughts on what the Chicago metropolitan region should do to prepare for a changing climate. Go to http://cmap.is/ChangedClimate to:
- Take an in-depth Metroquest survey about possible strategies
- Watch a video and read the CMAP memo about this future
- Find an interactive kiosk near you to provide feedback on key questions
- Register for a public forum about the Alternative Futures
CMAP also invites you to:
- Write to ONTO2050@cmap.illinois.gov to attend or schedule a workshop about the Alternative Futures
- Spread the word and share your thoughts via Twitter @ONTO2050 or Facebook using the hashtag #2050BigIdeas
CMAP will focus on one Alternative Future per month through August, so please check www.cmap.illinois.gov throughout the summer!
Partner social media posts
Are you concerned about #climatechange? Please help @ONTO2050 plan for the future and fill out this public survey http://climate.metroquest.com
.@ONTO2050 is looking for public feedback on #ClimateChange. Learn more at http://cmap.is/ChangedClimate #2050bigideas
How should the region adapt to #climatechange? @ONTO2050 wants your input! http://cmap.is/ChangedClimate #2050bigideas