This module provides comprehensive and hands-on training about developing and implementing ADA transition plans.
This module is intended for municipal staff, public works staff, ADA coordinators, and anyone seeking to learn more about developing an ADA transition plan with a focus on the public right-of-way.
After Module 4, you will be able to:
- Develop or lead the development of an ADA transition plan.
- Effectively address and manage grievances.
- Employ a successful public outreach strategy to gather community input for a transition plan, particularly from the disability community, as well as residents in under-resourced, BIPOC, and low-income communities — and understand differing public involvement needs for different phases of the planning process.
- Develop an implementation plan that includes ways to prioritize infrastructure improvements, a schedule to achieve compliance, and funding sources.
- Understand how to integrate ADA infrastructure improvements into existing capital improvement plans and municipal budgeting processes.
Check back for workshop resources
|<< Module 3||ADA training >>|