April 21, 2017
The Illinois Tollway will host a series of open house meetings as part of the agency's ongoing work to plan for improvements to the Central Tri-State Tollway (I-294). The meetings will provide the opportunity for the Tollway to share its research and proposed concept and to gather input from customers, residents, businesses and communities.
Attend a public meeting on:
- Monday, April 24 from 6:00 to 8:00 p.m. at the Hindsdale Oasis
- Tuesday, April 25 from 6:00 to 8:00 p.m. at the Lipinski Community Center, 7256 Skiline Dr., Justice
- Wednesday, April 26 from 6:00 to 8:00 p.m. at the O'Hare Oasis.
Or attend a Tollway Committee/Board meeting:
- Monday, April 24 at 2:30 p.m. in the Tollway Board Room, 2700 Ogden Ave., Downers Grove
- Thursday, April 27 at 9:00 a.m. in the Tollway Board Room, 2700 Ogden Ave., Downers Grove